JOIN A DYNAMIC TEAM
The 5Xperts’ team is always on the lookout for new collaborators and experienced employees.
- IT technician – Support level I and II
- Infrastructure, telecommunications and network management specialist
Above all, we’re looking for people who are PASSIONATE about IT!
Send us your C.V.
OFFICE 365 SPECIALIST
We’re looking for a Microsoft Office 365 technical expert to strengthen our team and work on the projects for our SME and major accounts.
You’ll be our Office 365 solutions expert and, as such, will contribute to assessing and executing digital upgrade and productivity optimization projects within the Office 365 ecosystem.
As our in-house Office 365 specialist, you will:
- Lead the company’s Office 365 practice.
- Act as the Office 365 specialist during the pre-sale process.
- Have a good understanding of the customer’s business processes.
- Advise customers on how to optimize productivity using Office 365 tools.
- Develop technical and functional architecture files.
- Configure and deploy individual Office 365 suite modules (Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote, SharePoint, Team, Planner, Yammer, etc.)
- Make best practice recommendations regarding the use of the Office 365 suite.
- Deploy the Office 365 offer as part of a corporate portal or intranet.
- Train users.
Office 365 specialist – Candidate profile:
As the ideal candidate, you meet the following requirements:
- You have a degree in computer science.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Office 365’s various productivity tools.
- More specifically, you have 3 to 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Exchange and MS Office technologies.
- You have experience in developing corporate and intranet portals (an asset).
- You have experience in document management (an asset).
- You have good analytical skills and a solid understanding of company business processes.
- You have good interpersonal skills and an attitude that’s customer-service oriented.
- Excellent French and English oral and written communication skills.
As a programmer specializing in the PC SOFT suite, you’ll be responsible for developing, analyzing and implementing IT programs and tools for our projects.
You’ll be called upon to work with a team on large-scale projects to:
- Develop WINDEV/WEBDEV/WINDEV MOBILE applications.
- Participate in analyzing new needs and improve existing systems.
- Program in a structured way according to established norms and standards.
- Work with the team on functional performance and systems test.
- Contribute to software issue follow-ups.
- Collaborate on the implementation and post-implementation follow-ups.
Desired skills and experience:
- DEC or a bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with one or more tools of PC SOFT suite
- Conscientiousness, attention to detail, a sense of urgency and timeliness
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented, dynamic, motivated and passionate.